Our range of patch leads provide an optimised and cost effective solution for most applications including Enterprise, LAN, Utility and Transport. The patch cords provide flexible interconnection to active equipment, passive optical devices and cross-connects.
The patch leads are terminated with the optimised range of physical contact (single mode & multimode) zirconia ceramic ferrule connectors. These are manufactured with precision factory mounting and polishing techniques which helps assure high transmission quality.
- Exceed IEC performance requirements
- Available in different fibre types (SM – G652D, MM – OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4)
- Available with different connector types (LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000)
- Provided in multipacks of 10 patch cords in standard lengths
- Standard cable dimensions are 2mm (LC) and 3mm (FC, SC, ST, E2000)
- LS0H, REACH & SvHC compliant
- Materials compliant to RoHS (2011/65/EU)
- LAN and WAN
- Broadband network
Below are pictures of the different fibre connector types to help with you select the right product.
To receive a quote for our fibre optic patch leads, please complete and submit the form below.