Flexible and high capacity solutions for GPON FTTx access networks.
GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) is a technology for optical access, offering high speed and cost-effective solution for broadband and Triple Play services (voice, video and data). This technology allows the sharing of the fiber optic among customers, reducing cost and maximizing the use of bandwidth.
The DM984 GPON ONU (optical network unit) family offers access solution for high speed fiber optic. They deliver triple-play services (data, voice and video over IP) for business and residential users.
The Ethernet data is transported transparently by the GPON link and delivered to a unit line termination (OLT, Optical Line Termination), as the DM4610 OLT . It is fully compatible with ITU-T G.984 and ITU-T.988. Each GPON links supports downstream rates of 2.488 Gbit/s, upstream rates of 1,244 Gbit/s and offers dynamic bandwidth allocation (DBA).
- GPON class B+ Transceiver
- Low power consume
- L3 router / L2 bridge modes
- Fully tested for high availability
- Modern and Elegant Design
- Detachable Integrated Fiber Optic Terminal Box (OFE)
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Voice ports
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Bridge / router
- IP-65 and robust metallic cabinet
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces
- PoE Powered Device