GP-2500 is a standalone GPON OLT providing 8 or 16 GPON interfaces, 8x Gigabit and 4x 10-Gigabit up-link ports in a compact 1U/19’’ and low power package. It complies with the latest GPON ITU-T G984 / G988 standards and delivers 2.5GE / 1.25GE high speed Triple-Play services.
GP-2500 perfectly meets the requirements of local Service Providers, Enterprises, Communities and Hospitals with high performance, secured and cost effective fibre access. It embeds high bandwidth and low latency switching ASICS with a full set of QoS, VLAN, routing and ACL features to enable guaranteed Service Level Agreement (SLA) to each user.
GP-2500 suits both standalone and large network requirements thanks to a choice of management options from either a user friendly web interface or a Network Management Software. The network operation is controlled with a click of a mouse on a clear graphical interface.
GP-2500 preserves network security and user’s excellent quality of experience through consistent SLA and security features.
GP-2500 offers the best values for price with unequaled performances, flexibility and scalability. Its easy deployment, resiliency and extensive management functionalities enable significant CAPEX and OPEX reductions.
- Standalone GPON solution
- 8 or 16 GPON ports
- Compact 1U/19’’ design
- Up to 2,048 OLT users
- High speed 2.5 / 1.25 Gbps
- Guaranteed QoS and SLA
- Fully featured Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Secured communications: isolation, encryption, ACL
- Redundant AC and DC power supplies and low power consumption
- Very fast time to operation and easy management
- Complete range of NTU offering including 11ac and CATV
- Applications: local ISP with Triple-Play services, Enterprises, Hospitals, Industries