It is offered with a high operating temperature ranges and resistance to shock and vibration. The hardened equipment operates from -40 to +75 °C and the -HE models are qualified for the rail way and utility substation environment with strong immunity to electromagnetic interference and vibrations. SWD-H-8TX has two power supply inputs for resilience to power faults.
The range of products is made of a 8x RJ45 ports model and options with 1 or 2 optical ports for mono-mode or single-mode fibre to design a long reach and EMI resistant network.
SWD-H-8TX is a high quality non-manageable automatic switch. It is very easy to install and operate in any application that does not require Ethernet access device management. It comes as a compact DIN rail format product, 50 mm wide.
SWD-H-8TX is a high reliability fan-less industrial design aimed at serving the most stringent industry requirements.
- 6 or 8 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, RJ45
- 2, 1 or 0 x 100FX optical Ethernet port, SC connectors
- Power supply: two inputs, 12 to 48 Vdc
- Size: H and HE models: 60 x 125 x 145 mm
- Operating temperature range: H and HE models: -40 to +75 °C
- H models: EN61000-6-2
- HE model: EN61000-6-2, EN50121-4, IEC61850-3, IEEE1613