SWD-HE-8TX comes in a robust and IP30 aluminum enclosure. It is made of industry grade components to operate over a wide –40 to +75 °C temperature range and even up to +85 °C for limited periods of time. The SWD-HE-8TX is not only shock and vibration resistant, but also it complies with the most severe Electromagnetic Immunity standards for railway infrastructures (EN 50121-4) and Electrical Substations (IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613).
The range of products is made of a 8x RJ45 ports model and options with 1 or 2 optical ports for multi-mode or single-mode fibre to design a long reach and EMI resistant network.
SWD-HE-8TX is a high quality non-manageable automatic switch. It is very easy to install and operate in any application that does not require Ethernet access device management. It comes as a compact DIN rail format product, 50 mm wide.
- 6 or 8 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, RJ45
- 2, 1 or 0 x 100FX optical Ethernet port, SC connectors
- Power supply: two inputs, 12 to 48 Vdc
- Size: H and HE models: 60 x 125 x 145 mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +75 °C
- EMC: EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-2, EN50121-4, IEC61850-3, IEEE1613