A module with 2 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 interfaces in SFPs, 2 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 electric interfaces in RJ-45 and 6 Fast Ethernet 10/100 interfaces in RJ-45. Permits Ethernet traffic mapping over an SDH network through a GFP standard. It has Layer 2 Switch functionalities with VLAN, STP, RSTP, MSTP, EAPS, Link Aggregation and Jumbo Frames support. Offers advanced QoS functionalities.
- 2 ports based on Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP).
- 8 electrical ports available in RJ-45 connector.
- GFP (Generic Framing Procedure), ITU-T G.7041.
- LCAS (Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme), ITU-T G.7042.
- Learning table with support to up to 256,000 MAC addresses.
- Virtual LANs (VLANs), according to IEEE 802.1Q.
- STP and RSTP according to IEEE 802.1D and IEEE 802.1w.
- EAPS loop protection system, according to RFC 3619.
Range Of Services
- Transparent point to point circuits;
- Traffic aggregation topologies and Ethernet Virtual Private Lines (EVPLs);
- Multipoint-multipoint E-LAN topologies.
- 2 ports based on Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP);
- Can be equipped with electric (10/100/1000BASE-T) or optical (1000BASE-X) Ethernet SFP modules;
- 8 electrical ports available in RJ-45 connector, with 2 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 and 6 Fast Ethernet 10/100;
- Autonegotiation Support;
- Virtual concatenation, according to ITU-T G.707;
- LCAS support, according to ITU-T G.7042;
- Permits the implementation of SNC protection over the mapped VCs, according to ITU G.841;
- GFP-F encapsulation, according to ITU-T G.7041.
- VCG mapping capacity in VC-12, VC-3 and VC-4;
- Permits operations in a totally transparent mode at level 1, ensuring forwarding to BPDUs and data packages in a transparent manner, configured per port;
- Supports the operating mode with the L2 switching function, according to IEEE 802.1D;
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) support, according to IEEE 802.1Q;
- Permits an increase in the amount of services through QinQ support, according to IEEE 802.1Q;
- Jumbo Frame support;
- Performance and statistic counters per port and per service.
Protection And Redundancy
- STP and RSTP support, according to IEEE 802.1D and IEEE 802.1w;
- EAPS loop protection system support, according to RFC 3619;
- Permits traffic aggregation and link redundancy through Link Aggregation support, according to IEEE 802.3ad.
- Support to 8 traffic classification queues per port;
- Flow classification per CoS (IEEE 802.1p) or DSCP (RFC 2474);
- Policing support for low latency voice and video flows;
- Support to traffic shaping for data flows;
- Permits CIR, PIR, CBS and PBS configuration per port;
- Queue and traffic management through Weight Fair Queuing (WFQ);