The PL-2000AD is a 200G multi-protocol multi-rate muxponder/transponder/ADM solution for building high capacity optical transport networks.
The product is a 1U device which provides high transport capacity of up to 200G. It is modular and cost-effective, enabling easy and smooth service roll-out. The solution meets market demands for low power consumption and rack space savings, reducing overall CAPEX and OPEX and enabling to easily and cost-effectively increase capacity of enterprise, for metro and long haul networks. The platform has the highest 200G density feature set in the market.
The PL-2000AD supports a flexible mix of 10G/40G/100G client interface protocols and aggregates them into dual 100G OTU4 uplinks. The platform supports various client services including the following protocols: 10G/40G/100G LAN, STM64/OC192, OTU2/3/4 and 8G/10G/16G/32G FC, allowing easy migration from current to future service requirements (protocols and rates) without replacing the unit.
Powerful Feature Set
The PL-2000AD device supports up to two integrated optical amplifiers. It is the smallest, most integrated transport solution of its kind reaching up to 200km/42dB without intermediate sites, and 2,500 km with inline sites. The product supports standards-based Layer-1 encryption, configurable per service or per uplink.
Efficient Delivery of Services – Built-in 200G OTN cross-connect for efficient delivery of services in ring applications.
- Multiple user-configurable operation modes: muxponder, transponder and ADM
- Supported clients: 10G/40G/100G LAN, 8G/16G/32G Fibre Channel, STM64/OC192 SDH/SONET, OTU2/OTU2e/OTU3/OTU4 OTN
- Forward error correction (FEC):
- ITU-T G.709 GFEC or UFEC for metro applications
- Soft decision (SD) FEC for long haul applications
- Dual pluggable CFP2 coherent tunable DWDM line interfaces
- Layer-1 GCM-AES-256 based encryption, complies with FIPS 140-2 Level 2
- Comprehensive line and service performance monitoring
- Integrated EDFAs, mux/demux, and optical switch
- Remote management with in-band or out-of-band optical supervisory channel (OSC)
- Dual AC or DC pluggable power supply and pluggable fan unit
- Supports standard MSA pluggable SFP+ (8G/32G client), QSFP+ (40G client), QSFP28 (100G client) and CFP2 (uplink)
- Operates with both dual or single fibre
- Metro and long haul network applications ranging up to 2,500 km
- Supports 100G protected ring topology
- High capacity DCI for enterprise, campus and cloud computing networks
- Provides 200G links to bolster existing OTN/DWDM infrastructure
- Last mile access/aggregation CPE for 10G/40G/100G managed services
- Secured and encrypted communication for all protocols
- Highly integrated 1U
- Multipurpose product supporting ADM, muxponder, and transponder modes
- Embedded GCM-AES-256 encryption for all protocols
- Supports 10G/40G/100G services and protocol combinations
- Intuitive web-based GUI
- Low power consumption