The PL-2000M is a 200G multi-protocol multi-rate muxponder/transponder for building high capacity optical transport networks. Its flexible architecture enables the same device to be used in multiple applications and adapt to network growth and changes.
The PL-2000M provides high transport capacity of 200G over a single wavelength. The solution meets market demands for low power consumption and rack space savings, reducing overall CAPEX and OPEX and enabling to easily and cost-effectively roll-out service and increase capacity of enterprise DCI (data centre interconnect) and metro networks.
The PL-2000M supports a flexible mix of 10G/40G/100G client interface protocols in various muxponder and transponder operation modes, combining different protocols and rates over a single 200G uplink.PL-2000M Datasheet
The PL-2000M 1U device supports up to two integrated optical amplifiers and an optical switch. It is the smallest, most integrated transport solution of its kind, reaching up to 200km/42dB without intermediate sites and 1,000 km with inline sites.
Powerful Feature Set
The PL-2000M delivers carrier grade, high-end 200G solutions, capable of serving multiple applications and protocols for enterprise and data center networks, such as data, storage, video, and TDM (time-division multiplexing). The product supports standards-based Layer-1 encryption, configurable per service or per uplink.
High Spectral Efficiency – Providing high spectral efficiency at affordable cost for DCI, enterprise, campus and cloud computing networks.
- User-configurable muxponder and transponder operation modes
- Supported clients: 10G/40G/100G LAN, 8G/16G/32G Fibre Channel, OC192/STM64 SONET/SDH, OTU2/OTU2e/OTU3/OTU4 OTN
- 200G uplink aggregation, using any mix, for example:
- Up to 20 x 10G (multi-rate) clients
- 2 x 100G clients
- 1 x 100G + 10 x 10G clients
- 4 x 40G + 4 x 10G clients
- Forward error correction (FEC):
- Standard ITU-T G.709 GFEC
- 200G pluggable CFP2 coherent (ACO) tunable DWDM line interface
- Layer-1 GCM-AES-256 encryption, complies with FIPS 140-2 Level 2
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Comprehensive line and service performance monitoring
- Optional integrated booster and/or preamp EDFA
- Facility protection using an optional integrated optical switch
- Remote management with in-band, GCC or out-of-band OSC
- Dual AC or DC pluggable power supply and pluggable fan unit
- Supports standard MSA pluggable SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28 and CFP2
- Operates with dual or single fiber
- Metro network applications ranging up to 1,000 km
- High capacity DCI for enterprise, campus and cloud computing networks
- 200G links to bolster existing OTN/DWDM infrastructure
- Last mile access/aggregation CPE for 10G/40G/100G managed services
- Secured and encrypted communication for all protocols
- 200G capacity over single wavelength
- Drives cost efficiency for high capacity networks
- Highly integrated 1U solution
- User-configurable muxponder and transponder operating modes
- Supports 10G/40G/100G services and protocol mix
- Embedded GCM-AES-256 encryption for all protocols
- Low power consumption