The PL-2000AD is a 200G multi-protocol multi-rate muxponder/transponder/ADM solution for building high capacity optical transport networks.
The product is a 1U device which provides high transport capacity of up to 200G. It is modular and cost-effective, enabling easy and smooth service roll-out. The solution meets market demands for low power consumption and rack space savings, reducing overall CAPEX and OPEX and enabling to easily and cost-effectively increase capacity of enterprise, for metro and long haul networks. The platform has the highest 200G density feature set in the market.PL-2000ADS Datasheet
The PL-2000AD supports a flexible mix of 10G/40G/100G client interface protocols and aggregates them into dual 100G OTU4 uplinks. The platform supports various client services including the following protocols: 10G/40G/100G LAN, STM64/OC192, OTU2/3/4 and 8G/10G/16G/32G FC, allowing easy migration from current to future service requirements (protocols and rates) without replacing the unit.
Powerful Feature Set
The PL-2000AD device supports up to two integrated optical amplifiers. It is the smallest, most integrated transport solution of its kind reaching up to 200km/42dB without intermediate sites, and 2,500 km with inline sites. The product supports standards-based Layer-1 encryption, configurable per service or per uplink.
Reduces CAPEX and OPEX – Provides an innovative and highly efficient way to easily deploy and manage dual 100G short haul / access network transport solution, supporting different topologies with embedded encryption.
- Supports multiple, user-configurable, operation modes: muxponder, transponder, and ADM
- Supported clients: 10G/40G/100G LAN, 8G/16G/32G Fibre Channel, STM64/OC192, OTU2/OTU2e, OTU4
- Standards-based forward error correction (FEC) for short haul applications
- Dual pluggable QSFP28 interfaces for uplink and client
- Layer-1 GCM-AES-256 based encryption
- Low latency muxponder/transponder/ADM
- Comprehensive line and service performance monitoring
- Remote management with in-band or out-of-band optical supervisory channel (OSC)
- Dual AC or DC pluggable power supply and pluggable fan unit
- Supports standard MSA pluggable SFP+ (8G/10G/16G/32G client), QSFP+ (40G client), QSFP28 (100G client) and QSFP28 (100G uplink)
- Last mile access/aggregation CPE for 10G/40G/100G managed service
- High capacity, short haul enterprise and campus networks
- Dynamic add/drop of services in ring and linear add/drop topologies
- Feeder solution to third party OTU4 transponder card
- Up to 200G Layer-1 encryption solution for 10G/40G/100G service
- High bandwidth connectivity for data centre and cloud computing
- Versatile 200G capacity 1U chassis platform, with very low power consumption
- Multi-purpose product supporting muxponder, transponder, and ADM modes
- Embedded GCM-AES-256 encryption for all protocols
- Encryption feeder in front of any third party OTU4 interface
- Rich services and protocol mix supporting 10G/40G/100G and 16G/32G FC
- Supports A-Z provisioning and intuitive web based GUI