The DM-SBT is a sub-rack that allows for the simultaneous use of up to 20 modems, interface converters or slim multiplexers. It also supports SNMP card management integrated to the DMView management system. The 4U high enclosure is also compatible with 19″ racks.
The DM-SBT sub-rack, when used just as a Power source, can fit up to 20 slim interface boards and one management card in the same equipment.
- 20 interface cards, management card and a power supply unit.
- 18 interface cards and backup power supply unit.
- 17 interface cards, management card and backup power supply unit.
Equipped with surge and transient suppressors to protect 4 lines per card.
- Maximum RMS tension: 130 Vca
- Maximum DC tension: 170 Vcc
- Power: 0.25W
- AC and DC power supplies supported
- Two power supply units may be installed for redundant operation;
- The equipment is connected to the electric system through a screw rail located on the rear panel, which is protected by an acrylic cover to prevent accidents.
- Weight: 4,8 kgf (empty)
- Relative Humidity: up to 95%, non-condensed.
- Dimensions: 177mm (4U) x 482,6mm x 365mm (Height x Width x Depth, with cable support).
- Up to 20 slim interface boards and one management card.
- SNMP management integrated to the DMView management system.
- Allows hot-swap for all cards.
- The rear panel features a DB25 female connector to digital interface connections (ETD) and a screw rail to connect to analog interfaces.
- 4U (height units) and compatible with 19” racks