At Cherry & White, we offer a range of support contracts to suit your business needs, ensuring our team of technical consultants and engineers are available when you need them most.
Contracts are also available with our UK-based NOC (Network Operations Centre), open 24/7 to manage, monitor and support your network.
Why Cherry & White?
When operating a business-critical network it’s essential that assistance is available when your network requires it. Supporting critical infrastructure networks for over 26 years, we have extensive knowledge and experience dealing with real-world, service-impacting faults.
Our team is crucial for the support of thousands of devices on multiple critical infrastructure networks across the UK. We utilise the close-knit relations we have developed over the years with our partners, enabling us to provide high-quality support and training across a broad range of OEM’s.
We also offer an advanced replacement service, with the capacity for spares and repairs to be held on next-day delivery service from our Gloucestershire-based warehouse, allowing you to mitigate risk through the utilisation of a robust replacement supply chain.
- 8×5 Remote Hardware Support: Remote hardware support 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday.
- 24×7 Remote Hardware Support: Remote hardware support 24hrs a day, inclusive of weekends/Bank/Public holidays.
- 8×5 Remote Technical Support: Remote technical support during working hours 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday.
- 24×7 Remote Technical Support: Remote technical support 24hrs a day, inclusive of weekends/Bank/Public holidays.
- Remote Network Monitoring: Remote network monitoring utilising 1st line through to 4th line NOC engineers to proactively and reactively monitor and manage networks.
- Remote Access Hosting: In-house lab facility with the scope for network replication, customer remote hosting and testing, allowing for 24/7 remote access to a sandbox environment.
- 8×5 Onsite Support: An extended engineering resource during regular working hours.
- 24×7 Onsite Support: Engineering resources for any OOH (Out of Hours) work.
- Field Service Surveys: On-site field services to support our customers in their milestone planning.
- Field Service Install: Site install engineering resources during regular hours and OOH (Out of Hours).
- Field Service Commissioning: Site commissioning service during regular working hours and OOH (Out of Hours).
- Field Service Testing/Fault Resolution: Site testing and fault rectification service during regular working hours and OOH (Out of Hours).
- Emergency Onsite Support: The reassurance that our engineering resources are available in an emergency.
- AMR: Advanced Modular Replacement to be utilised from customer owned spares and held with us.
- RMA: Repair Material Authorisation, provides our customers with an initial resolution, followed by successful repair/replacement of equipment and return to spares holding to service future faults.
- Stock Control: As a service offering, we hold spare stock in relation to consumable, passive and power parts.
- Test and Repair: As a service offering to the AMR, RMA and hardware spares management services, our technicians have the facility to effectively test and repair timeously.
- Spares Management: We have the facility to store, manage and regularly test required deployable hardware.
- Hardware Procurement: We have the ability to procure any hardware to meet network design requirements.
- Hardware Consultancy: Our hardware consultancy service covers all enquiries relating to required hardware, functions, sustainability and future proofing.
- Network Design Consultancy: Network design consultancy service which covers all enquiries relating to required network functions, sustainability and future proofing, whether this is an integration with an existing network or the design of a new one.
- Network Build/Hardware Procurement: We offer a network build service which covers the full build, from hardware procurement to network configuration and go-live.
- Project Management/Coordination: An ongoing project management solution to manage the entire project from end to end.
- Training: We offer full training on the products and systems utilised in any of our solutions.
- In-House Test Laboratory: Scope for network replication.
- Always-On: 24/7 remote access to network testing.
- Sandbox Environment: Enabling you to test fault resolutions without risking service on a live network.
- Seamless Deployment: Roll out a new network that has been tested.
Enquire about our