Nokia Drone Networks, powered by public and private 4G/LTE and 5G networks, is an end-to-end solution enabling the use of multiple drones flying on automated individual missions steered from a single ground control station, running on the edge cloud.
The solution supports customers and partners in the process of collecting data and information to meet business and mission critical needs.
- Monitoring of harbours, waterways, dams, etc.
- Vessel & traffic monitoring
- Coastguard & port management support
- Harbour facilities inspection
- Security & perimeter monitoring
- Video streaming improves the situational awareness & supports resource planning, risk evaluation & decision making.
- Sensors & analytics can identify hazardous substances, i.e. sulfur or chlorine gases.
- Evacuation route management
- Early warning system greatly improves disaster aversion
- Transmission pylon & cable inspection
- Safety & security monitoring
- Data analysis for maintenance needs
- Wind turbine inspection & monitoring
- Gas & nuclear plant monitoring
- Police drone patrols
- Crowd behavior monitoring & analysis
- Surveillance & crime prevention
- Thermal imaging for night policing
- Incident monitoring
- Search & rescue
- Inspection of public buildings, roofs, bridges, railroads, roads
- Preconstruction survey, site topography, conditions
- Tracking building & road construction progress
- Monitoring large geographical areas
- Monitoring inaccessible structures
The Nokia Portfolio
Get in touch to find out
how we partner with Nokia to support you