The DM704CE is a device that uses the G.703 interface at 2,048kbit/s, with a frame structure in conformity with G.704, a V.35/V.11 interface or an Ethernet interface with the bridge remote functionality. Desktop converter (195x200x44mm), with 93-250VAC or 36-72VDC automatic power supply.
The equipment offers three operation modes: E1 to digital interface conversion, Ethernet to E1 interface conversion and also Ethernet to digital interface conversion. Only two interfaces can be used at the same time.
Allows transparent channel operation (not structured by G.704), with bridge communication or digital interface communication at G.703 interface rates (2,048kbit/s).
Easy cascading allows for many DM704 to be connected on the same E1 link, allocating different channels for each converter, and thus allowing more than one port over a single E1 link.
Operations with both internal and external clocks (digital interface CT113) or regenerated from the G.703 signal received.
Automatic commuting to the internal clock in the absence of the external clock or the G.703 signal.
Offers an Ethernet 10/100BaseT bridge interface with VLAN support.
Local analog link loop, local digital loop, remote digital loop (V.54) and standard bit error ratio test (BERT) generator, associated through the terminal, per CT140 and CT141 or management.
Power supply LED indicators, CT103, CT104, CT105, Ethernet link, CT109, BERT – test and error.
Configuration using a terminal or PC computer through a controlling port with V.24/V.28 (RS232) interface, available through the DB9 female connector in the front panel. Also allows users to manage another DM704 converter (series III/IV/V).
Remote management by E1 interface, which together with the DM705 and DM706C multiplexors or the DM704S/SE (series IV/V) using DATACOM’s DMG20 management card, allows users to configure, monitor and activate test links to verify performance and location of link errors.
Fractional Interface converter;
- The equipment offers three operation modes: E1 to digital interface conversion, Ethernet to E1 interface conversion and also Ethernet to digital interface conversion. Only two interfaces can be used at the same time;
- 1 E1 interface (G.703-G.704), 1 V.35 interface (V.35-V.36/V.11) and 1 bridge Ethernet 10/100BaseT interface with VLAN support;
- Totally configurable through terminal emulation or remote management;
- Operates at N x 64kbit/s to 2,048kbit/s;
- Local analog link, digital link and remote digital link (V.54) through the equipment terminal emulation;
- Standard bit error ratio test (BERT), activated through the equipment terminal;
- Remotely manageable by the DMView platform through another converter and/or operating associated with a DM705-SUB concentrator;