The DM2300 Carrier Access Switch offers a Carrier Grade solution to meet the growing needs of Service Providers, which require stringent SLA (Service Level Agreement) for their Ethernet Services. The DM2300 products are 1U fanless compact metal enclosure Gigabit Carrier Ethernet and Demarcation Switch with an internal full-range universal and automatic selection AC/DC power supply. Up to two devices can be installed side-by-side on a 19-inch shelf.
- 4 copper ports 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ45)
- Up to 4 optical ports 100/1000Base-X (SFP)
- Embedded RFC 2544 Test Suite for Service Activation
- Fanless metallic desktop enclosure
- Embedded AC/DC full-range power supply
- Wire Speed L2
- The packet switching is performed at hardware level, reaching up to 16 Gbps and supporting jumbo frames.
The DM2300 family products are deployed as Ethernet Access and Demarcation devices for delivering standardized and manageable Ethernet services. By offering QoS, advanced OAM with accurate performance monitoring as well as protection mechanisms it allows service providers to offer Ethernet services with strict SLA to their customers.