The SWM-HE is a range of GigaBit Ethernet switches in a 19’’ format. They provide high performances and data rates of up to GigE, as well as Layer 2 switching protocols for advanced network implementations.
The SWM-HE is hardened to suits the most stringent requirements of the industry such as the Transport and Energy infrastructures, any many others. Its unique high operating temperature grade helps delivering Ethernet connectivity anywhere for Wifi, VoIP & Hot-Spot services.
The SWM-HE Ethernet switch range is also compliant to IEC61850-3 & IEEE1613 for use in electrical sub-stations & EN50121-4 for use in railway environment.
- 8, 16 or 24 x 10/100 BaseT Ethernet ports, RJ45
- 8, 16 or 24 x 100 Fx Ethernet ports, SFP
- 0 or 4 x GigEthernet combo ports, RJ45/SFP
- Power supply: two inputs, 12 to 50 Vdc
- Size: 403 x 442 x 44.2mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +75 °C
- Rail: EN50121-4
- Substation: IEC61850-3, IEEE1613
The SWM-HE Ethernet switches are used in many applications in the industry where high performance, strong industrial and quality designs are required :
- Industrial environment : high operating temperature
- Transport applications : Intelligent Traffic Systems, Railway environment
- Electric Sub-Stations
- Healthcare environment
- Low voltage environment