SWMD-HE-8/16TX switch is desinged for operation in severe electromagnetic environment with compliance to EN 50121-4 railway and IEC 61850 / IEEE 1613 electrical substation standards.
SWMD-HE-8/16TX suits most industry integration requirements thanks to its compact aluminum DIN rail form factor with IP30 protection and resistance to shocks and vibrations.
SWMD-HE-8/16TX is designed for installation in non temperature controlled environments with a wide –40 to +75 °C operating temperature range and up to +85 °C for limited periods of time.
- 8 or 16 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, RJ45
- 0 or 2 x 100FX optical Ethernet port, SFP
- 0 or 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet ports, RJ45
- 0 or 2 x GigEthernet combo ports, RJ45/SFP
- Power supply: two inputs, 12 to 50 Vdc
- Size: 125 x 84 x 145mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +75 °C
- Rail: EN50121-4
- Substation: IEC61850-3, IEEE1613