The PL-1000T highly integrated transponder platform provides a unified 100G optical transport layer, supporting 100G client services with LR4/ER4 and SR10 optics, and seamlessly interfaces with third party equipment.
The PL-1000T 1U device is a modular solution which provides 100G optical transport cost-effectively for rolling out 100G services. It uses standards-based, pluggable optical modules on all optical interfaces on both client and line. The solution meets market demands for low power consumption and rack space savings, reducing overall CAPEX and OPEX and enabling to easily and cost-effectively increase capacity of enterprise and metro networks.PL-1000T Datasheet
The PL-1000T provides 1+1 facility protection and supports two DWDM 100G OTU4 uplinks. Protection is performed in under 50ms and enables data transport over two diverse fibre routes between sites.
Powerful Feature Set
The PL-1000T 1U device supports up to two integrated optical amplifiers, mux/demux and DCM, providing the smallest, most integrated transport solution of its kind, reaching up to 200 km / 42dB without intermediate sites.
The solution also supports 100G media converter, enabling effective connectivity with different 100G interfaces.
Flexible Uplink Interface – Provides flexibility in uplink interfaces and supports LR4/ER4 and coherent pluggable modules.
- Standard 100G line OTU4 with ITU-T G.709 GFEC
- Supports 100G media converter mode
- Supports 1+1 facility protection
- Comprehensive line and service performance monitoring
- Integrated EDFAs, mux/demux, DCM
- Remote management with in-band or out-of-band OSC
- Dual AC or DC pluggable power supply and pluggable fan unit
- Supports full C-band tunable coherent DWDM on line side
- Supports standard MSA CFP and CFP2 100G pluggable optics
- CPE for 100G managed services
- Providing 100G links over existing infrastructure (alien wavelength)
- High capacity enterprise and campus networks data centre connectivity
- Operating as a media converter between the different 100G optical interfaces
- OTN-based 1+1 facility protection
- Supports up to two integrated optical amplifiers, mux/demux and DCM in the smallest, most integrated transport solution of its kind
- Serves as an OTN transponder and a high bandwidth media converter between different 100G interfaces - ideal solution for enterprise, data centre, and campus networks
- Seamlessly integrates with any third party network equipment with standards-based LR4 interface